Pride Yappy Hour at Commons Club at Virgin Hotels Chicago
Date: Thursday - June 20, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Location: 203 N Wabash Ave , Chicago, IL, 60601
Join us on June 20th 5-8pm at Commons Club at Virgin Hotels Chicago – $10 entry includes one signature drink ticket and 50% of your ticket purchase as a donation to The Trevor Project
About this Event
Puppies & Pride Yappy Hour presented by Rainbow Spot & Woof Republic & Real Dog Moms of Chicago
* You and your pup are invited to join us at Commons Club on the 2nd floor of Virgin Hotels Chicago to celebrate Pride month on June 20th from 5-8pm
* Pride wear is highly encouraged and there will be a prize! Prize for the “Most Rainbow-licious” Dog Attire!
* If you need to find new Pride gear, check out Rainbow Spot’s website. Every purchase also contributes to The Trevor Project. www.rainbow-spot.com
* $10 entry includes one signature drink ticket
* 50% of your ticket purchase will benefit The Trevor Project
**Cash bar after drink ticket is used** **No refunds if you are unable to attend**
Drink Options included in the Drink price:
Peach Dreams – Jameson, peach tree, black tea, and lemon
Lavender Mule – Vodka, Lemon, Lavender, and Ginger Beer
El Toro – Tequila, Mint, Cointreau, Blue Red Bull
Green Goddess: Gin, Melon Liquer, Ancho Reyes Chile, Lime
About Rainbow Spot:
We are an LGBTQ+ dog toy and lifestyle company with three simple philosophies: We’re made in the USA. We’re safe for your pup. We give back to the community. Our business is centered around giving back to LGBTQ+ programs, including The Trevor Project.
About Woof Republic:
Woof Republic is a resource devoted to modern dog owners. We cover everything from city guides, travel recommendations with your pooch, our favorite products, petcare, funny videos and everything in between. We provide relevant information for dog owners who are trying to balance work, travel, and providing the best care for their pup in their busy lives.
About The Trevor Project:
The Trevor Project is an American non-profit organization founded in 1998 focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth. Through a toll-free telephone number, it operates The Trevor Lifeline, a confidential service that offers trained counselors.
203 N Wabash Ave , Chicago, IL, 60601
Virgin Hotel – Common Club 203 N Wabash Ave - Chicago Events