DIY HOWLIDAY DOG ORNAMENTS
- Date: Saturday - December 1, 2018
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: 1411 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL
CRAFT FOR A CAUSE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE REAL DOG MOMS OF CHICAGO!
Join us for our 2nd Annual holiday craft event benefiting One Tail at a Time. We’re looking forward to decorating ornaments with some of our favorite dog moms again this year. We’ll set up a crafty DIY ornament bar and you’ll make a variety of ornaments (and sip mimosas) for two hours. Scroll down for more examples from last year’s inaugural dog ornament workshop!
When: Saturday, Dec. 1 at 11-1pm AND 2-4pm. Pick 1 timeslot when reserving your seat.
- Felt, clay, vinyl, wood, cork, and paint will be provided to make custom ornaments inspired by the furry members of your family
- All materials and examples will be provided – just bring a photo of your pup to inspire you
- Canine Therapy Corp is bringing some tasty treats and introducing you to their program empowers and motivates individuals to improve their physical and psychological health and well being by harnessing the human-animal bond; provides goal-directed, interactive animal-assisted therapy services free of charge using volunteers and certified therapy dogs; and advances animal-assisted interventions through research and collaboration..
- Invite a friend and bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop. Humans only!
- $5 of every ticket will be donated to OTAT – you can also donate, check out their wish list, and shop OTAT rescue gear for your holiday gifts here.
1411 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL