DIY HOWLIDAY DOG ORNAMENTS
- Date: Saturday - December 1, 2018
- Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: 1411 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL
CRAFT FOR A CAUSE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE REAL DOG MOMS OF CHICAGO!
Join us for our 2nd Annual holiday craft event benefiting One Tail at a Time. We’re looking forward to decorating ornaments with some of our favorite dog moms again this year. We’ll set up a crafty DIY ornament bar and you’ll make a variety of ornaments (and sip mimosas) for two hours. Scroll down for more examples from last year’s inaugural dog ornament workshop!
When: Saturday, Dec. 1 at 11-1pm AND 2-4pm. Pick 1 timeslot when reserving your seat.
- Felt, clay, vinyl, wood, cork, and paint will be provided to make custom ornaments inspired by the furry members of your family
- All materials and examples will be provided – just bring a photo of your pup to inspire you
- Invite a friend and bring a bottle of wine or bubbly to enjoy during this BYOB workshop. Humans only!
- $5 of every ticket will be donated to OTAT – you can also donate, check out their wish list, and shop OTAT rescue gear for your holiday gifts here.
1411 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL